Office 365 Calendar
GET THE MOST OUT OF EVERY DAY
Office 365 CalendarHR
Office 365 Calendar
Zenegy and Office 365 Calendar – get the most out of every day
Connect Zenegy to Office 365 and spend less time on holiday planning and more time driving your business forward.
With this integration, you can get a full overview of any absences in the company. Customise your calendar as needed - choose different types of absence, divide the calendar into departments in the company and get an overview with a clear diagram.
- Get your employees' approved, pending, and archived absence records transferred directly to your Office 365 calendar.
- Customise your calendar according to type of absence (eg illness, holiday, leave, child sick, etc.).
- Create an absence calendar per department or for the whole company as a whole.
- Create a calendar for birthday and anniversary days.
- Share the calendar with the rest of the company and give your employees a better overview of who is in the office for a given period.
- You do not have to log in to different systems - Zenegy and Office 365 Calendar work together on their own.
Connect Zenegy to Office 365 Calendar!
It's easy to connect your Zenegy account with Office 365 Calendar and the integration is completely free.
- Click on 'Install app' and log in to Zenegy.
- Complete the installation and start customising your calendar.
- Choose whether you want to create a calendar for departments or the whole company.
- Select the type of absence and choose whether the calendar should only synchronise with approved absence or include registrations during pending and archived.
- After synchronisation is complete, you can see your company's absence calendar in your Office 365 calendar.
- Under Office 365 Calendar settings, you may choose to share your calendar with the rest of the company.
What is Office 365 Calendar?
The Office 365 calendar is a free of charge, online calendar, equally easy to access from a computer, smartphone or tablet.
- Synchronise and share your calendar; keep others updated with relevant information for your event or choose only to share if you're available.
- Get a complete overview of your timetables; set your events to be shown on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Receive automatic reminders on your own events and those shared by others.