Zenegy gives you the opportunity to manage a password policy for your company. By adding the policy, your employees will be asked to change their password every 90th day, increasing the safety of your payroll data.
Password policy - here's what you need to know
- The password must be different from the 5 previous passwords.
- The length of the password should be minimum 8 characters.
- It must include an uppercase letter.
- It must include a lowercase letter.
- It must include a number.
- Parts of the username must not be included.
The purpose of the password policy is to embrace the information and IT security requirements set in the ISO 27001 certification.
For increased pay data security, an additional security module is available featuring a two-factor-login for you and your employees. The login enables you and your employees to receive a unique code on your mobile phone to be applied at login. Login- as well as backup codes are available via SMS.
The Two-factor-login applies equally well with Microsoft and Google for authentication apps in Android and iOS.